Worldwide Credit Reports
From a credit manager's perspective, good risk management involves taking risks. FCIB assists its members in calculating the risk, by providing access to quality credit reports. Seek out the most up-to-date financial information available on international clients. FCIB identifies the best sources of information from agencies and local "on the ground" suppliers who have been carefully vetted for over 50 years. FCIB’s proven track record with hundreds of clients attests to our due diligence and the qualified information in-country or by region available in our credit reports.
These freshly investigated reports are suitable for any size of credit decision or evaluation. FCIB’s credit reports typically contain:
- Verifying the trade name vs. the registered name
- Historical information, address, shareholders/directors, capital and business activities
- Number of employees
- Credit risk rating
- Trade and bank information
- Credit limit recommendations
- Other subsidiaries
- Financial information
- Private company vs public company
- Searched against international crime watch lists, convictions and fraud.
To ensure the quality of our international credit reports, we incorporate the following procedures:
- Validate all information by conducting interviews with the subject companies.
- Verify trade licenses and registrations by calling local government sources.
- Contact trade and bank references supplied on the order.
- No need to enter into a high-volume contract
- We use 50+ years of customer feedback to find you the best information supplier
- Global coverage
- Customized reports with answers to specific questions
- Currency Trend Analysis—a unique FCIB added value
- Top independent credit reporting resources
- Trade and bank reference checks at no additional cost
- Credit recommendations included with report
- Questions accepted for two weeks after receipt date of report
- Choice of delivery speeds—all reports sent via email
FCIB aggregates savings and passes those savings onto you, providing low cost reports. FCIB understands the
importance of quality and turnaround time, and monitors both aspects on an ongoing basis.
Worldwide Credit Report Pricing
Any questions? Please don't hesitate to contact us by telephone at +410-423-1840 or by email at
What Customers are Saying
"I frequently use FCIB for my credit reporting needs. I find each report to be up to date and reliable. When I need the information in a timely manner, FCIB offers a quick turnaround time. As an FCIB member I purchase the reports at the discounted member rate and appreciate that there is no contract to be tied into, making it extremely cost effective for my company. This is a good and complete and easy to read report." - Tom Lowry, Contech Engineered Solutions, LLC