Webinar at a glance
Learn the fundamentals of inter-cultural exchange in international business, as well as some of the ways to successfully adapt thinking and behavior.
Join speaker, Craig Simpkins, CICP, CCE, Director - Global Order-to-Cash, Johnson Controls Inc. as he offers his expertise on these topics:
- How do cultural differences influence global business, and how does this affect management styles?
- Learn how to improve your business communications.
- Participate in a global review and an in-depth review of cultural difference among: Argentina, Brazil, Mexico, China, Hong Kong, Japan, Egypt, India, Nigeria, Russia, South Africa, United Arab Emirates, France, Italy and the UK.
- Discuss how space, conversation context, cues and relationships differ around the globe.
- Maximize your success in understanding how cultures, observations and listening, language barriers, geographical differences and stereotypes play a role in international business.
Craig Simpkins CICP,CCE, Director – Global Order-to-Cash, Johnson Controls Inc.
Craig is the Global Director for Order-to-Cash for the Building Efficiency division of the company. He has responsibilities for the implementation of standardized policies and procedures for five regions. Previously he was the director of Order-to-Cash for the North America Shared Services Center.
Registration Fees Include:
- One telephone and web connection at one physical location
Cancellation and Refund Policy
Registration fees, less a $50 processing fee will be refunded for written cancellations received 7 days before the program start date. No refunds for cancellations within 7 days of the program start date. Substitutions are permitted.
Certificate of Attendance
Participants who attend this webinar will receive a Certificate of Attendance. For additional participants from the same company as the main registrant, please use this form.
*All additional participants must be received before the start of the webinar to receive the Certificate.
Instructions to join the Webinar will be sent to the main registrant's email address the day before.
Remember! please log-in at least 15 minutes prior to the webinar commencing to ensure ample time for technical assistance if needed.
This webinar accounts for 1/4 Participation and 1 Education Point toward ICCE accreditation/recertification.