- The Credit Department as a Profit Centre - your “value” in the Supply Chain: UK-London
- The Museum of the Order of St John - Clerkenwell London
- Workshops & Round Tables
Date: September 13, 2012
Time: 12:00pm-3:30pm GMT – What time is this for me?
How do you demonstrate “added value” to the sales department?
Examine “best practices” and get peer-tested methods to improve the productivity of your credit department for an increased appreciation of how professional credit management contributes to your company’s bottom line.
Join our FCIB member experts in this thought-provoking Europe-wide debate as they answer questions like:
- How do you manage risk while increasing productivity, sales revenue and growth?
- How do you balance the needs of your company’s sales team against the needs of your Finance and Treasury Departments?
- How can the credit department act as a positive force in generating company profits?
- How can you clearly demonstrate your ability to contribute to the overall profit and be viewed as a positive contributor to the bottom line?
Gain critical insights from those who have successfully made that transition and demonstrated their “value” in the Supply Chain!
In these roundtable debates we will examine:
- Changes and improvements which result in enhanced productivity.
- How closer cooperation between the credit and sales function leads to increased revenue
- How a “Can do” culture helps to overcome negative perceptions
- How communicating the importance of the critical role played by the credit department helps to cement relationships with the sales team
12.00pm Arrival and Welcome
12.30-1.30pm Networking lunch
1.30-3.30pm Discussion lead by Moderator, Angela Bradbury, ICCE, Group Credit Manager,
Innospec Inc, with interaction by Panellists
3.30pm Roundup of ideas from discussion group and meeting closes
€100 members - €130 non-members
Moreton Smith is an award-winning credit management agency, delivering a one-stop Credit Management Solution to customers in various industries and countries. Founded in 1994, we annually manage over £10 billion of client receivables through our service and software offerings, which support 17 of the FTSE 100 companies.
We currently serve over 640 clients in 36 industries, across 123 countries. A London-based company, Moreton Smith has worldwide market reach and cater to global clients with a multi-cultural workforce who specialise in over 25 languages.
Underlying technology forms the backbone of our service, providing clients with access to innovative credit management solutions without capital expenditure or development costs.
Leading global companies within manufacturing, media, telecommunications, banking, insolvency, accountancy, logistics and technology are using the Moreton Smith credit management outsource service on a daily basis to drive improved efficiencies and cash collections
- The Museum of the Order of St John
- St John’s Gate St John’s Lane
- EC1M 4DA
- Clerkenwell London
EventList powered by schlu.net