- The Credit Department as a Profit Centre - your “value” in the Supply Chain: Switzerland - Zurich
- 10/25/2012 12:00pm EST - 03:00am EST
- Zurich Insurance - Zurich, Switzerland
- Workshops & Round Tables
Date: October 25, 2012
Time: 12:00pm-3:30pm CET – What time is this for me?
How do you demonstrate “added value” to the sales department?
Examine “best practices” and get peer-tested methods to improve the productivity of your credit department for an increased appreciation of how professional credit management contributes to your company’s bottom line.
Join our FCIB member experts in this thought-provoking Europe-wide debate as they answer questions like:
- How do you manage risk while increasing productivity, sales revenue and growth?
- How do you balance the needs of your company’s sales team against the needs of your Finance and Treasury Departments?
- How can the credit department act as a positive force in generating company profits?
- How can you clearly demonstrate your ability to contribute to the overall profit and be viewed as a positive contributor to the bottom line?
Gain critical insights from those who have successfully made that transition and demonstrated their “value” in the Supply Chain!
In these roundtable debates we will examine:
- Changes and improvements which result in enhanced productivity.
- How closer cooperation between the credit and sales function leads to increased revenue
- How a “Can do” culture helps to overcome negative perceptions
- How communicating the importance of the critical role played by the credit department helps to cement relationships with the sales team
Peter Beyer, Trade Finance Credit Manager – EAME, Syngenta
Ashok Kampani, Corporate Credit Director, JTI S.A.
Pietro Pavone, Head Credit Risk Management BC Switzerland, BASF
Brigitta Bildstein, Corporate Treasury Credit Risk Management, Clariant
12.00pm Arrival and Welcome
12.30-1.30pm Networking lunch
1.30-3.30pm Discussion lead by Moderator, with interaction by Panellists
3.30pm Roundup of ideas from discussion group and meeting closes
€100 members - €130 non-members
- Zurich Insurance
- Zürich Versicherungs-Gesellschaft AG Thurgauerstra
- Zurich, Switzerland
EventList powered by schlu.net