- Foreign Exchange Basics and Approaches to FX Risk Management
- 07/10/2013 10.00am
Webinar at a glance
Join us for a 1- hour webinar that will be valuable to any company doing business across borders, and any professional who is exposed to Foreign Exchange (FX) risks. Obtain all the information you need to make fundamental decisions. Identify and manage risks prior to FX exposure.
- Learn about foreign exchange market fundamentals and the primary drivers of changing values for floating exchange rates.
- Discuss the various hedging vehicles available in the marketplace.
- Review how to structure a risk management policy that addresses different approaches and responsibilities.
- Gain perspective on how Foreign Exchange markets can impact your bottom line.
- Learn the application of FX for all the functional lines within a corporation, including credit, treasury, marketing, or production.
Tom Deininger, Manager, FirstMerit Bank
Tom Deininger is responsible for managing FirstMerit Bank's foreign exchange department, including marketing those services to corporate clients. He joined FirstMerit in 2011 after working in a similar role at Marshall & Ilsley Bank in Milwaukee. He has nearly thirty years of experience in the foreign exchange markets, working previously at National City Bank as well as Huntington National Bank.
Tom graduated from Denison University in Granville, Ohio with B.A. in History in 1981. He attended secondary school at the Groton School in Groton, Massachusetts.
Registration Fees Include:
- One telephone and web connection at one physical location
Cancellation and Refund Policy
Registration fees, less a $50 processing fee will be refunded for written cancellations received 7 days before the program start date. No refunds for cancellations within 7 days of the program start date. Substitutions are permitted.
Certificate of Attendance
Participants who attend this webinar will receive a Certificate of Attendance. For additional participants from the same company as the main registrant, please use this form.
*All additional participants must be received before the start of the webinar to receive the Certificate.
Instructions to join the Webinar will be sent to the main registrant's email address the day before.
Remember! please log-in at least 15 minutes prior to the webinar commencing to ensure ample time for technical assistance if needed.
This webinar accounts for 1/4 Participation and 1 Education Point toward ICCE accreditation/recertification.
EventList powered by schlu.net