- European Roundtable: Compliance and Ethics in a Corporate Environment - Amsterdam, Netherlands
- December 11 2013 12.00pm - 3.30pm
- Bierens Debt Recovery Lawyers -
- Workshops & Round Tables
12:00pm-3:30pm CET (European Time) – What time is this for me?
- Does your company have a sound Compliance and Ethics Policy?
- Is your company compliance policy sufficient for current regulations?
- Do you know which authorities oversee non-compliance and the enforcement penalties?
- Are you up to date on treaties, embargoes, sanctions and other export control regulations?
Know Your Customer (KYC)
FCIB will host a series of LIVE Roundtables in Europe on the topic Compliance and Ethics in a Corporate Environment.
The sessions are open general discussions on the bigger issues surrounding corporate compliance in today’s global business environment.
Discussion highlights the following topics:
- Sound and ethical compliance and ethics policies
- Compliance policies for current regulations
- Authorities that oversee non-compliance and enforcement penalties
- Treaties, embargoes, sanctions and other export control regulations
- “Black list” name screening and license determination policies
- In-country or product specific issues
- Country and product specific compliance restrictions and regulations
- Third-party payment of A/R
- Money laundering regulations, anti-bribery policies, foreign corrupt practices acts and other legislation
- Risks of non-compliance
- Knowing your customer, end-user and who you are dealing with
- Know where your goods are going
- Steps needed for specific products/services/intellectual property
- Additional steps based on product or country specific compliance
FCIB’s Roundtables are interactive and are organised with you, the credit professional, in mind. It’s the perfect opportunity to broaden your horizons and interact with your fellow FCIB colleagues. FCIB’s expert panellists are ready to offer help and guidance on the key points found in a compliance policy in a busy credit department environment.
|12:00pm||Arrival and Welcome|
|3:30pm||Close of Roundtable|
Members: 100 Euros ; ($130.85 USD)
Non Members: 130 Euros ; ($170.10 USD)
- Payment will be in USD
- Lunch is Included
If you need an invoice, or have any questions or concerns, please feel free to contact us at 410-423-1840. Or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Earn ICEUs: This program accounts for (3) Education and (2) Participation points towards ICCE accreditation/certification.
- Bierens Debt Recovery Lawyers
- Huddestraat 7,
- 1018 HB
EventList powered by schlu.net