- The Credit Professional of the Future: What CFOs Want
- 11/06/2013 - 11/07/2013
Webinar at a glance
Date: November 6-7, 2013
Time: 10:00am-11:00am Eastern
- Did you know value is considered way beyond minimizing past dues and bad debts?
- Did you know CFOs are looking for a different type of contribution today than they were 10 years ago?
- Are you aware of the perceived gap in expertise that the CFOs have noticed?
- Do you know that CFOs are frustrated that processes exist which haven’t changed fast enough to keep up with the global pace?
The Credit Professional of the Future needs to:
- Understand how CFOs see value in the contribution of the Credit Department.
- Know how to interpret all the information in their receivables system for the benefit of the CFOs to make sound business decisions.
- Understand resource allocation.
- Have a Global understanding; it is one of those important capabilities that CFOs want.
- Identify where to go for what resources at the best price to get deals done for the company to increase profitability.
- You are expected to help to set strategy going forward for the company, not stay focused on only the transaction.
- CFOs want to know what credit managers can do for the company beyond overseeing credit and collection tasks.
There are too many credit managers without enough knowledge of various technologies and world economics to bring the needed value to their employers.
This skill gap is alarming to many CFOs who want their credit managers to have a global view and a good grasp on technologies/resources to manage the A/R asset. It is this gap that causes the credit management positions to be undervalued and sometimes excluded from the financial management team.
With this webinar, we’re attempting to close that gap by helping credit managers understand today’s expectations and challenges for corporate CFOs so they can succeed in matching expectations.
Join Pam Krank, President, The Credit Department to examine best practices and peer-tested methods derived from ground-breaking round table discussion on both sides of the Atlantic. Attendees will come away from this webinar with an increased appreciation of how the professional credit manager contributes to your company’s bottom line.
Pam Krank is an entertaining, popular speaker who has spoken to numerous trade groups and financial institutions all over the world during her 16 years in business. She has trained hundreds of credit managers. Pam has been a top-rated entrepreneurial instructor with the FastTrac Program at the University of St Thomas in Minneapolis for over 10 years as well as an adjunct faculty in Entrepreneurship at Metropolitan State University. She combines her extensive receivables management background with her expert entrepreneurial training to educate CFOs, CEO’s and Credit Managers on best practices in managing trade receivables.
Registration Fees Include: One telephone and web connection at one physical location
Cancellation and Refund Policy
Registration fees, less a $50 processing fee will be refunded for written cancellations received 7 days before the program start date. No refunds for cancellations within 7 days of the program start date. Substitutions are permitted.
Certificate of Attendance
Participants who attend this webinar will receive a Certificate of Attendance. For additional participants from the same company as the main registrant, please use this form .
*All additional participants must be received before the start of the webinar to receive the Certificate.
Instructions to join the Webinar will be sent to the main registrant's email address the day before.
Remember! please log-in at least 15 minutes prior to the webinar commencing to ensure ample time for technical assistance if needed.
This webinar accounts for 2 Participation and 2 Education Point toward ICCE accreditation/recertification.
EventList powered by schlu.net