The cost to attend the educational sessions is $199 per member, and $398 per non-member. The networking event portion of the Annual Meeting is free to all members.
||subject to change
|9:30am – 10:30am
Best Practices & Tools for International Credit
Credit review process classifications, applications in second language. Comparison of examples of the best credit applications; the other tools used for credit reviews.
Mark Brici, ICCE, International Banking Officer
FirstMerit Bank, N.A.
|10:45am – 11:45am
Non-traditional International Investigations and Credit Decisions
How to make a credit decision in the absence of traditional information? What other non-traditional resources available to get the information you need to make quick and effective credit decisions.
Gayle Roenbaugh, Vice President, Regional Trade Manager
Mike Trelevean, Partner
ICBA USA/International Risk Consultants, Inc.
Lee Fahrenz, Senior Agent
Euler Hermes North America
Joe Batie, Senior Vice President
Caine & Weiner
|11:45am - 1:00pm
||NACM Midwest and FCIB Lunch
|1:00pm – 2:00pm
How to Increase the Value of the Credit Department
- Get a better understanding of what credit can do to help the company.
- What can the credit department do to help the company bottom line?
- How can credit work closer with sales, treasury, procurement and distribution to get higher margins?
- What skills can you bring to the table to improve your company's performance?
Stuart McInnis, ICCE, Director, Credit Services
True Value Company
|2:15pm – 3:15pm
How to Manage International A/R Implementation and Mergers & Acquisitions
- What steps to take in structuring credit in centralized and decentralized systems?
- How do the two structures differ from the credit perspective?
- What are the best practices for both systems and how to consolidate best practices?
- What are the benefits of both Centralized and Decentralized?
This session will be an in-depth discussion of the structures for management, business organization and how to build teams to increase the efficiency under both structures.
- A review of the best practices in the management responsibilities such as planning, organizing, staffing, leadership and control for each structure.
- How to adopt centralized credit policy and AR Management.
- How to implement credit control processes without damaging current customer relationship.
- How do you get the most out of and overcome the obstacles for each system?
Marta Chacon, CICP, Director – The Americas
Steven Gan, CCE, President
Stellar Risk Management Services, Inc.
Cancellations must be received in writing, via fax e-mail or mail, no later than two weeks prior to the event date to qualify for a full refund. Cancellations received later than two weeks prior to the event date do NOT qualify for a refund of registration fees. Sorry, phone cancellations cannot be honored. If you have any questions, please e-mail email@example.com.
This event has approved ICEU points, which count toward ICCE accreditation/recertification. Participants will receive (3) education and (3) participation points for their involvement