Increase your company’s visibility and turn sales leads into profits at FCIB’s Annual International Credit and Risk Management Summit, where decision-makers gather for the premier international credit industry event of the year.
Summit attendees seek to learn about the latest and most effective techniques, practices and systems to reduce credit risk, improve A/R metrics and their enterprise productivity. With mounting pressure to improve working capital and supply chain finance, FCIB members are empowered to recommend, authorize or purchase your products and services.
Take advantage of this opportunity to meet them face-to-face. Your investment will be worth it.
Additional Opportunities for Your Company
Be the Sponsor of the Sunday Evening Welcome Event
Sponsor the Keynote Speaker
Sponsor a Networking Lunch
Sponsor the Monday evening Networking Dinner
Any one of three Coffee & Refreshment Breaks
All Sponsors Will Enjoy
The Finance, Credit and International Business association is the premier resource for international credit information, professional development and education. FCIB is dedicated to continually providing the forum for international credit and risk management professionals to stay abreast of the latest, most effective techniques and practices needed for sound credit and financial management. FCIB’s powerful network supports and connects more than 1,100 credit professionals worldwide. Through daily access to business credit intelligence, expertise, unique educational and networking opportunities, FCIB enables its members to:
- Tap into a vast network of experts
- Increase their capacity to troubleshoot export credit collection problems
- Improve their collection effectiveness
- Mitigate risk
- Protect accounts receivable
- Reduce DSO
- Safely increase sales and boost the bottom line
- All exhibition stands, table top displays and marketing materials must be set up by 17.00 on Sunday, 10th September. Exhibitors should be in their areas in time for the Welcome Reception.
- Exhibition stands may not be dismantled before the closing luncheon begins at 13.00 on Tuesday, 12th September.
- Exhibitors are respectfully asked to commit to the exhibition schedule to help ensure that the Summit is a success for all involved.
- Location of space at the Crowne Plaza Hotel - TBA.
- Delegates attending the Summit will be served coffee and refreshments in the Expo area.
Additional Information for Exhibitors
The hotel will accept shipments of material no more than 3 days prior to Summit (on or after 6th September).
FCIB will provide a floor plan of the Expo Area to Exhibitors on or about 6th September. Exhibitors should bring outbound shipping labels to ensure that the Hotel can easily assist in arranging for material pickup. Additionally, Exhibitors will receive a list of attendees 3 days prior to the conference. FCIB’s Code of Conduct precludes the publishing of delegate email addresses and phone numbers.
Need more information?
FCIB reserves the right to determine the eligibility of any company or product for inclusion in the Summit.