About the Webinar
Managing accounts receivable across multiple ERP systems, countries, currencies and languages presents significant challenges to a global credit professional and shared service center management.
Additionally, companies with decentralized management systems and shared services need collaborative tools within their operating divisions to expedite customer issues and deliver a high level of customer satisfaction.
Get a bird’s eye view and demonstration of how AR automation software optimizes efficiencies of the credit, collections and disputes teams in the decentralized credit management systems, shared service center and their operating divisions.
Learn how to leverage AR automation software to optimize your shared service center through principal practice demonstrations.
- Create a consolidated database from multiple ERPs
- Build parent/child hierarchies that bridge disparate ERPs, countries and currencies
- Discuss best practices in account segregation between disputes, credit and collections
- Determine credit exposure for your largest accounts across the globe
- Optimize small-account collections in a multi-currency and language environment
- Deliver collaborative disputes management
- Global AR reporting across all aspects of accounts receivable
- Minimize reliance on your IT department to achieve your departmental goals
COO, VP Professional Services
Chris Caparon is COO and VP Professional Services at Cforia Software. Cforia’s platform manages over 220 Billion USD in yearly receivables across 55countries. Chris has managed AR enhancement projects at over 200 major companies such as Ashley Furniture, NAPA Auto Parts, Thermo Fisher Scientific, Biomet and Textron.