All FCIB members and business partners are required to conduct themselves in a manner consistent with the FCIB Code of Conduct.
Members and Business Partners agree to:
- Maintain high standards of integrity and professional conduct;
- Practice fairness and honesty;
- Encourage others to act in a professional and ethical manner;
- Comply with all applicable laws and regulations, including but not limited to Antitrust and Competition Laws and Regulations and the Foreign Corrupt Practices Act;
- Respect and protect the intellectual property rights of FCIB, including any trademarks, logos and copyrights;
- Keep their User ID and Password confidential by not sharing or disclosing them;
- Respect FCIB membership information, never misusing it for business solicitation purposes;
- Never engage in direct marketing and unsolicited calls and emails to members;
- Never use all or part of FCIB list, including the membership directory, online member listings, conference attendees and educational course participant rosters, for selling, prospecting or creating a contact list, directory or database;
- Treat all information furnished by FCIB as confidential and will not reproduce materials without FCIB's written approval; and, avoid conflicts of interest at all time.