Every day, members turn to FCIB for the essential resources and information needed to stay current in their profession – from daily economic briefs, economic commentaries to surveys and education. Become part of the most influential and powerful network of finance, credit and international business executives.
Member benefits include:
- Online education: Around-the-clock access.*
- Up-to-date knowledge: Vital, collaborative, accessible learning environment.
- Live webinars: Up-to-the minute topics of interest.*
- Live teleconferences: Free global economic outlook on a quarterly basis.
- On demand Webinars and Teleconferences: All webinars and teleconferences are recorded so every member can listen in at his or her own pace, during or after work hours.*
- Professional development records: View your progress 24/7.
- Online Course: The International Credit & Risk Management Online Coursesm
- NACM Bookstore: Complete your library with a comprehensive selection of international resources.*
* Benefits offered at a reduced, discounted rate for FCIB members.
- Peer-to-peer interactions that provide the foundation to build better credit teams and strengthen a reliable network of professionals.
- Access to the most qualified talent pool through our job board.
- Solutions to international credit management issues in the protected FCIB Discussion Board.
- A member-driven platform that allows members to share resources, topics and information.
- Live conferences in Europe and the US where members meet in a collaborative and educational environment.
- Business Credit magazine to keep you up-to-date on cutting-edge trends, business ethics, trade finance, asset protection, benchmarking and scoring issues.
- Weekly member newsletters to keep you informed and up-to-date on pressing issues. This added communication within the membership keeps the entire FCIB community in touch.
- Monthly international Credit & Collection surveys to give you insight into payment experience and payment methods used in individual countries by survey participants. Members have instant access to the results of collective knowledge. Information from the survey can improve DSO, help you find ways to facilitate a sale to grow your bottom line and help build relationships between sales, credit control treasury and finance.
- Access to FCIB’s Online Knowledge Center, organized into 21 different categories, with “must have” credit professional resources.
- International Credit Reports to help you “Know your Customer” at preferred prices.
- Country Risk Reports to assess the economic and political risks as you enter new markets.
- Forms and samples to help you implement strong, compliant and ethical corporate credit policy.
- Easy access to current economic, export, emerging market, FX and political risks data to help you manage a large multinational A/R portfolio.
- Industry sector updates to help you monitor global market trends quickly.
- Economic and global risk assessments released to members daily, bi-weekly and monthly.
- Member requested surveys capture information impacting global credit and allow you to examine and carry out benchmarking exercises.
- 24/7 access to on-time news feeds and review of the denied-parties list with your member subscription to the A to Z World Trade Reference.
- Direct access to global export credit agencies and export assistance programs on a global scale.
- Useful link portal to provide a quick way to access frequently used resources by professionals in international credit.