· The Liberal Party is expected to become the largest party after the March 15 elections.
Atradius expects that a centre-right coalition will emerge after lengthy negotiations, giving Mark Rutte his third term as PM.
· The chances that Geert Wilders will participate in the next government are small as all other major parties have ruled out working with him.
· The Dutch economy is holding firm against the backdrop of heightened political uncertainty at home and elsewhere in Europe.
- Core Competencies
- Online Courses
- International Certified Credit Executive (ICCE)
- Certified International Credit Professional (CICP)
- On Demand Webinars
- Credit Learning Center
- International Trade Administration
- Credit & Country Reports
- Join FCIB
- About FCIB