· 2017 is a major election year in Europe. After the Dutch elections in March, voters in France, Germany, and possibly Italy will also go to the ballot box. In all four countries, populist parties are likely to gain.
· Italy appears to be the most vulnerable to rising political uncertainty, given its subpar economic performance and widespread Euroscepticism.
- Core Competencies
- International Credit & Risk Management Online Course
- International Certified Credit Executive (ICCE)
- Certified International Credit Professional (CICP)
- On Demand Webinars
- Credit Learning Center
- International Trade Administration
- Credit & Country Reports
- Join FCIB
- About FCIB