Need help getting funding to attend the International Credit & Risk Management Online Course?
Here’s a sample letter to convince your company to give you this all-important opportunity. Simply Cut and Paste from text below.
To add value to our company, I would like to further my education by attending the International Credit & Risk Management Online Course offered by FCIB.
This 13-week course will provide me with the fundamental basics and best practices to be a better performing credit professional. Some of the topics covered include: international credit, trade laws, credit policies and risk management in addition to AR, credit insurance, trade loans and treasury management.
I can integrate the wealth of knowledge from these classes into my day-to-day activities and share it with my team. Further, the course will qualify me for the CICP designation.
The cost for the online course is (FCIB Member - $950) (NACM Member - $995) or (Nonmember - $1,690).
Thank you for taking the time to consider my request.
Here are some additional points that can be included in your request:
- As you learn more, you do more!
- Advancement from within.
- Employee Retention.
- Your new skills will make you more productive at work.
- You will be able to take on additional assignments.
- You will be able to be a leader in the workplace.
- Your degree will improve the company’s professional image when you work with clients.
- Your studies will not take time away from work. Online classes can be completed in your free time and will give you skills to help you do better work.
- Your tuition is not expensive for the company. Actually, paying your tuition may cost less than hiring a new employee with the degree you are working on and training the new recruit. Your degree will make the company money. In the long run, your employer will save by funding your education.
An additional resource to assist you in trying to obtain alternative funding
NACM National Scholarship Program
The National Scholarship Foundation was established to provide financial assistance to business credit professionals striving to continue their education. Scholarship assistance is available for FCIB’s ICRM Course, as well as select NACM, CFDD and affiliated association programs. Greater consideration is given to first-time applicants, unemployed applicants, those without corporate financial support for education and applicants with less than ten years of experience in credit. Learn more.