Exhibitor Schedule of Events
16, 17, 18 September 2018
(EXPO closes at 13.00 on Tuesday, 18 September)
Sunday, 16 September
15.00–17.00 Exhibitor Set-up
19.00–20.30 Welcome Reception & Expo Area Open
Monday, 17 September
08.00–08.45 Expo Area Open, featuring coffee and refreshments
10.00–10.30 Expo Area Open, featuring coffee and refreshments
12.30–14.00 Networking Luncheon
15.00–15.30 Expo Area Open, featuring coffee and refreshments
19.00–22.30 Networking Dinner
Tuesday, 18 September
08.00–08.30 Expo Area Open, featuring coffee and refreshments
10.30–10.45 Expo Area Open, featuring coffee and refreshments
12.30–13.30 Luncheon & Farewells
- All exhibition stands, table top displays and marketing materials must be set up by 17.00 on Sunday, 16 September. Exhibitors should be in their areas in time for the Welcome Reception.
- Exhibition stands may not be dismantled before the closing luncheon begins at 13.00 on Tuesday, 18 September.
- Exhibitors are respectfully asked to commit to the exhibition schedule to help ensure that the Summit is a success for all involved.
- Location of space at the Crowne Plaza Hotel - TBA.
- Delegates attending the Summit will be served coffee and refreshments in the expo area.
Additional Information for Exhibitors
The hotel will accept shipments of material no more than 3 days prior to Summit (on or after 12 September).
FCIB will provide a floor plan of the expo area to Exhibitors on or about 6 September. Exhibitors should bring outbound shipping labels to ensure that the Hotel can easily assist in arranging for material pickup. Additionally, exhibitors will receive a list of attendees three days prior to the conference. FCIB’s Code of Conduct precludes the publishing of delegate email addresses and phone numbers.
Need more information?
FCIB reserves the right to determine the eligibility of any company or product for inclusion in the Summit.