Every day, members turn to FCIB for the essential resources and information needed to stay current in their profession – from daily economic briefs, economic commentaries to surveys and education. Become part of the most influential and powerful network of finance, credit and international business executives.
Member benefits include:
- Online education: Around-the-clock access.*
- Live webinars: Up-to-the minute topics of interest.*
- On demand Webinars and Teleconferences: Dozens of streaming webinars covering the basics of international credit and advanced topics – updated regularly.
- Online Courses and Credentials
- NACM Bookstore: Complete your library with a comprehensive selection of international resources. *
- Peer-to-peer interactions that provide the foundation to build better credit teams and strengthen a reliable network of professionals.
- Access to the most qualified talent pool through our job board.
- Solutions to international credit management issues and a connection to the FCIB network in the members-only Discussion Board.
- A member-driven platform that allows members to share resources, topics and information.
- Live conferences in Europe and the US where members meet in a collaborative and educational environment.
- Business Credit magazine to keep you up-to-date on cutting-edge trends, business ethics, trade finance, asset protection, benchmarking and scoring issues.
- The Week in Review in your mailbox every Monday morning - so you’re informed and up-to-date on pressing issues in international trade and credit management.
- Monthly international Credit & Collection surveys. FCIB’s unique benchmarking tool provides country-by-country insight into the experiences of your peers selling into regions around the globe. Information from the survey can improve DSO, help you find ways to facilitate a sale to grow your bottom line and help build relationships between sales, credit control, treasury and finance.
- International Credit Reports to help you “Know your Customer” at preferred prices.
- Country Risk Reports to assess the economic and political risks as you enter new markets.
- Forms and samples to help you implement strong, compliant and ethical corporate credit policy.
- Easy access to current economic, export, emerging market, FX and political risks data to help you manage your multinational A/R portfolio.
- Industry sector updates to help you monitor global market trends quickly.
- Member requested surveys capture information impacting global credit and allow you to examine and carry out benchmarking exercises.
- Direct access to global export credit agencies and export assistance programs on a global scale.
* Benefits offered at a reduced, discounted rate for FCIB members.